BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Chapter 6

As I went to AP Calculus I wondered how Charlie was. I walked in and saw Janny. I ran to my seat to talk to her before the class started and Mr. Jeffersons, or as we the "nerds" call him Jeff squared because his name is Jeffery Jeffersons. He is really nice and is a great teacher. He is really young and super smart. Some of the "popular" girls in the Pre Algebra class have huge crushes on him because he is kind of handsome and is now unmarried. Anyway, he is kind of interesting and he loves everyone I the Ap Calc class in a non creepy way because he loves math. That kind of sums up the people in this class. Especially me. But back to the story.
I got all my stuff set up for the lecture and then I pounced. “What did you guys do to Charlie? Is he okay? What questions did you ask him? Did he say he likes me?” Janet was also busy setting up but when she saw my eyes she answered me. “Well we didn’t hurt him if that’s what you think. We asked him the normal questions. 'What are your intentions? How far do you expect to get? What is your opinion of first, second, and third base’s meaning? Why would you break up with a girl? Have you had other relationships and if so how serious were they? Do you really like Emma? What really made her stand out from other girls? Do you think of her as a possession? What is your sign?' ” “What?!? What was that last one?” “Oh yeah. That was Kaliyan’s. She knows you’re a real Scorpio so she thought that if he was a real sign that matched the Scorpio that you guys might be really good matches.” “Wow. Wait what did he say about the whole like Emma thing?” “He said that he liked you a lot, but he doesn’t know much more. Yet.” “You guys didn’t-“ Then Jeff Squared cut me off. “Ok we are going to start class now. Listen up. Now we left off on….” Then I decided the conversation was too important to lose now. Anyway, Jeffersons didn’t start the new material until 5 minutes after class officially started. But I needed to whisper. “You guys didn’t talk to Charlie about the newspaper article and my dream, right?” “What? You think we are idiots? No. We decided that you should be the one to talk to him about it.” “Thank you.” Then we spread apart back into our spots. Then Jeff asked me a question on yesterday’s topic. Easy answering. You see, to me life didn’t end when you got to math class, it began. In my life with variables and equations everything was certain. Everything had a place. In human relations and English it was all opinions and human interactions. Nothing is certain, everything is uncontrollable. This is why I am so aggravated with the whole Charlie thing. This is my first jump in relationship and especially my first non-crush lovingness. Usually I got to know someone over a matter of months, maybe even years. I’ve known of Charlie for about 2 months, tops. This madness of human emotions and interactions were the things I really hated. Some people really didn’t understand my feelings and thought of me as a “nerd” or a “geek” or even a “treky.” The last was my personal favorite. But the whole context was annoying. The only reason I didn’t beat people up for saying such awful things was the fact that I needed college to get out of this place. And fighting some jerk to get revenge was not a plus.

0 comments: