This is my first blog so here is an opinion of mine:
The way you can tell a Twi-Hard from a Twi-light is the way they think. Examples: See an apple, the twi-hard thinks Twilight. The Twi-Light, yum.
See 911 Turbo. H:Alice!. L: Woh that looks awesome.
The name Jacob: H:Jacob Black OMG L: nice.......name.
Heroin: H: OMG Eward and Bella forever. L: I don't do drugs.
Diamonds and Granite: H: Edward*sigh*L: What?
Diamonds and Granite: H: Edward*sigh*L: What?
Italy: H: Volturi Ahhhhhh! L: Nice beaches.
Lullaby: H: The River Flows Through You! L: They're for babies.
Forever Damned: H: No Edward your different! L: WHat!?!?! Can I get out of this situation?!? Red Eyes: H: Run away run away! L: Is this a picture?
Clumsiness: H: *sigh* Bella L: Watch where you're going! God!
Wuthering Heights: H: Jacob+Bella+ Edward love triangle L: Is this assigned reading?
Death wish: H: All in a day's work, same old, same old*silently giggles* L: OMG help me!
Killer Baby: H: Renesmee, but she's special L: Is this a horror movie!?!?
Chocolate brown eyes: H: Bella! L: Nice eyes
Bursting into fur: H: Jacob! Seth! L: What!?!?
SUPERMASSIVE BLACK HOLE: H: TWILIGHT MOVIE OMG! L: Emo much?
Rob and Kristin: H: BELLA AND EDWARD! L:nice......names.
Victoria and James: H: Killers Killers! L: WTF!!?!?!?!?
I hear voices: H: Edward! L: Weirdo! Your a crazy!
I hear voices: H: Edward! L: Weirdo! Your a crazy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment