UGH! AP English is so annoying. I get nothing about this or from this. I looked over at Kaliyan. She got all of this. She has writing in her bones it would seem. She understands the poems and opinions and Oh MY GOD just kill me! I looked over at the clock, 2:17. Yes! I almost jumped out of my seat. Although I loved the English teacher, Ms. Reatherson for her amazing understanding, I hated the opinions and human interactions and unrational things. I was just 13 minutes from home and I would be waiting at the phone all night and not do homework until he called. The bell rang. I jumped up and shouted “Yes!” I did my happy dance. I was turning when I saw Kaliyan’s stare. “Going home to wait for Charlie?” “Maybe…” I finished my happy dance and then I grabbed my things off the desk. Kaliyan and I went to our lockers. Janet and Amanda were also at their lockers. Just as I got my stuff in my locker Kaliyan chose to annoy me. “I guess Emma is racing out the door to get home. She wouldn’t miss her call from Charlie. Her Charlie Bear. Her Char- Char. Uhhhhhhhhhh.” “Shut up Kaliyan!” I snapped. I can’t believe it. If anybody heard her….. “’Charlie I can’t belive that you are really talking to me! I haven’t said this but I loved you ever since I saw you.’” Kaliyan was mocking me again. Just because I really liked Charlie! Oh My God. Charlie, Ludwig and James are coming down the hallway. Damn it Kaliyan! Shut up! But Kaliyan is facing away from them. Okay run away Emma. Run away! I spun around and ran. Charlie then was in front of me. “Hi, Emma. I just wanted to ask if you wanted to study or something. I make amazing hot chocolate if you want to go to my house or something. I know I’ve got some English homework and some Calculus too.” I frowned at the mention of English homework, which I had too, but I was smiling at the thought of the Calc homework, which I had finished in class. “That sounds great.” “Good, but I don’t have a car so you’ll have to ride on the back of my skateboard.” “That sounds really cool. I always wanted to learn to skateboard. My brother wasn’t a very good teacher though.” “Nice. Okay so you want to go now?” “Sure just a sec I forgot something in my locker. You can wait for me outside.” I ran to my locker to grab my lip gloss that I got in 7th grade and have only worn twice. I quickly put it on and smiled smugly at Kaliyan and told them that I was going to Charlie’s house to study and do homework. “I’ll call you later!” I yelled at the girls as I left the school. I saw Charlie on the sidewalk doing tricks on his board. “Hey Charlie! Are we going?” “Yeah. Okay all you have to do is hang onto me really tight, Put your feet right….here.” He put his feet on the board to show me where. I put my feet where he said and looked up at him. His face was right next to mine, right above mine. He was at least a head taller than me so he must have been leading over a lot. I was about to ask what was next. It seemed really simple just hang on and but my feet there. But just as I was about to ask him but all I could get out was a cut off what. Then he crushed his lips to mine. Although I had never been kissed before I had dreamt about it. It was nothing compared to this. His lips were very smooth and sweet tasting. After a while my eyes now were rolling in my head and I could feel myself lousing balance. I knew that I would probably bring us both down if I fell. I then pulled away from Charlie. I was breathing heavily and was really embarrassed. I then was so flustered and confused I ran away. “I’m sorry!” was all I said while running back to my house. The phone rang many times that night. I have caller ID so I knew it was Charlie. I just couldn’t pick up the phone. It took me all night to finish the English homework because I was wondering what Charlie thought of me. I just hoped he didn’t think of me as a total freak……..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment