BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Chapter 5

As soon as we were out of the room their eyes searched the hallway looking for Charlie, to do the first of many interrogations before homeroom. "Charlie!" I yelled with glee as soon as I saw him. It seemed as though we were the only two people in the world as we locked eyes. He was amazing. I wondered how anyone couldn't see him when he was in the room. I was only vaguely aware of Kaliyan dragging me toward him. I thing I couldn't object to. As soon as we were close to him I noticed a guy with sandy colored hair and glasses and another guy had huge muscles and pale mousy brown hair. "Hi Emma!" said the guy with muscles, "I'm James and this is Luddy." He pointed to the boy with sandy colored hair. "Seems that all Charlie talks about is you. We already know so much about you. I have to admit it kind of got annoying after the first hour." I smiled. Joking James as Charlie had said. I looked at Charlie, his cheeks were red, almost as red as my hair. "Yeah but we can't say the same for Charlie." Janet said then. "Not like that she doesn't really like you but we need more information. Oh and where are you taking her?" "Oh well I was thinking dinner and a movie." Charlie said. "Light dinner after." He smiled remembering what I was too. On our date before I told him about how I loved talking after movies and looking at books and how I needed lots of popcorn and pop at a movie for it to feel like a movie. Then Kaliyan burst my bubble of Charlie in my mind. "What movie? What restaurant?" I thought they were kind of grilling him but Charlie looked really calm. "I would let Emma decide the movie of coarse. Then depending on the mood she's in I have directions to a pizza place, a burger place or a Chinese place all within 2 miles of the theater. Plus an ice cream shop within 1 mile of each restaurant for dessert." I smiled he seemed to really know me, but was still curious. I looked at Kaliyan, Janet and Amanda. They looked stunned and really impressed. Charlie and I smiled at each other. They were speechless and that was a good sign. Then I realized it wouldn't last forever. "We need to talk to you some more. Come with us." A Kaliyan said this she started pushing Charlie towards he homeroom so that Janet, Amanda and her could talk to Charlie some more. Alone. I knew could take them but they would find him somewhere so the best time would be now. "Sorry Charlie! Best of Luck!" I yelled as he was fighting to come back towards me. But Charlie couldn't match Kaliyan when she was determined. I waved as Kaliyan gave one final push at Charlie into her homeroom that would likely sent him into the room on the ground. I hoped they would be gentle. "He'll be fine." Ludwig said. I turned to him. "Thanks. I just know that Kaliyan, Janet and Amanda are kind of protective of me. They might hurt Charlie." "Nah. He's a tough little guy. He can beat me at a wrestling match." Said James. I looked at him and saw his muscles, it seemed as though Charlie would be fine. Then I remembered how Kaliyan pushed him around like a rag doll. "Yeah but they pushed him into that classroom really easy." "Good point. How about me and Luddy distract ya?" "Okay. But how?" "I don't know. What's up with you? How do you like Charlie? Have you done something to embarrass him?" We talked about a ton of different things until the bell rang for first hour. I told them goodbye and to tell Charlie to call me after school. I wrote down my phone number and told them to give it to Charlie.

0 comments: